Thursday, December 30, 2010


In 2011 I promise to :
 "listen to me a bit more"-as wise intelligent said, rock a vegetarian diet, develop a regular yoga routine, breathe more/ release more,continue to learn to love myself, leave nicotine in the past, swear less-thus improving my vocabulary, continue to develop the necessary skills to help Emery along his path, accept that Emery will surpass and know more than I could ever fathom as a possibility- he will kill it ( he already is), give more out into the universe, harness more abundance in my life and KNOW I DESERVE it, stop living out of fear and dare to confront that which scares me,  continue to grow as a person, wife, mother, friend, employee, sister, daughter, aunt,teacher, leader, student, seeker, and knower.

Note to self~when you first arrived you loved yourself...This will be my mantra.
My last promise to 2011 is that in the title line of each post there will be an inspirational thought, quote, or URL.

I Love you all
Namaste
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment