Wednesday, November 3, 2010

32 cyles

I have cycled 32 times around the earth. I am not sure it is getting any easier.
I didn't come here for the ease and luxuries of life on earth I came to experience the contrast this place has to offer.
I offer up a new layer to be stripped away each year where innocent flesh is exposed to elements  teaching me more about where I need to grow, let go, love, and forgive. This cycle is starting off intense.

I feel I will have a long life on this earth unlike my father.
Today is his funeral and I guess I realized I am unsure of the edict one must have at attending a parents funeral. My mother is alive and well-no lessons learned there.

I AM NERVOUS...SCARED...SAD...

What about when it is all over and the people file out of the funeral home and continue on with their regular daily life....It will be like he never existed....

The Contrast. This place moves very fast.

Perhaps I will light a candle each year at the time of his death to commemorate his exiting.
10/31/10 @ 1:48am.

No comments:

Post a Comment